We offer returns for a full refund minus $9.99 per item returned, for items purchased item within 30 days of the tracking being updated as delivered.
OUR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
All our products sold in and after 2023 come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original purchaser for products bought directly from Cyelee or it's Authorized Dealers. This limited warranty covers the metal housing and protects against defects in workmanship or production for life. All other components, including the objective lens and electronics, are covered by a 5-year warranty against any failures arising from manufacturer defects or workmanship.
- To complete your return or get warranty support, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We can also look up this information based on your name or order number for website orders.
- Warranty procedure is that all optics that are eligible for warranty repair or replacement must be shipped to us first. Within 5 business days, your new or repaired item will be in progress to be shipped to you. Processing times are the same as website orders once we begin the shipping process.
- The warranty replacement is warranted against defects or failures under the original warranty for the period of the original warranty if any time remains.
- Any and all replacements are warrantied from the original date of purchase on the receipt
- We may voluntarily replace items broken via physical damage, drops, accidents, acts of god, or for any reason not due to a manufacturing defect, but they are not expressly covered. Whether broken items are caused due to manufacturing defects is determined by Cyelee Optics at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to deny replacements due to physical damage, drops, accidents, acts of god, or for any reason not due to manufacturing defects including normal wear and tear.
- If we determine abuse of our warranty or services at our sole discretion, intentional, negligent, or otherwise, we may choose to offer a return of your item and issue a refund upon receipt and completion of processing of your item, this is at our sole discretion.
- If we determine abuse of our warranty or services at our sole discretion, intentional, negligent, or otherwise, we may issue you a notice of termination of eligibility of warranty or support services.
- Discontinued items when replaced with the same model may not be new, but may be items we deem in "good working" condition at our sole discretion.
Cyelee Drop-Proof Rating Standard
For our optics labeled and marketed as "drop-proof"; these optics are drop-tested and rated accordingly.
Our drop-proof rating means at or below the rated specifications we expect our optics to survive 10+ drops with at least 75% of the window usable. The optic unit to mechanically keep its internal zero, and for the electronics inside to continue functioning.
All our optics are tested at the rated specs or above them for at least 25 drops. For our drop-proof optics that do not meet this standard in normal use, we will repair or replace them at no charge under warranty for the duration of the warranty.
Cyelee Drop Coverage
- To date we have refused 0 customer requests for replacing accidentally damaged optics that were eligible for normal warranty support.
- Cyelee Optics has the sole discretion to decide if we want to replace your dropped item.
- In an effort to provide some relief to customers who have accidentally dropped their items, Cyelee Optics has decided to initiate an effort to replace dropped and damaged items for customers. We may decide to end this initiative at any time, and determine if an item will be replaced at our sole discretion, we are under no obligation to replace your dropped or damaged items.
- At our sole discretion we will determine what is the appropriate item to replace your dropped item with. We may decide to replace your dropped and damaged item with a tested open-box item.
- It is always the responsibility of the customer to send back their dropped or damaged item to us.
- We promise to pay for the costs of warranty shipping(within USA) to you, only for defects. Customers are responsible for shipping all items to us.
- If we are unable to find defect with your item it may be replaced with an open box item we have tested and deemed to be in good working condition.
- For items we are able to diagnose but not fix we will replace with a sealed and brand new unit unless your item is discontinued.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping non-warranty, such as for refund, returns, damage, both ways, including any original shipping costs, this will be deducted from any refunds.
- Once your return is received and inspected, you will be refunded per our refund policy within 72 hours.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund, please contact your financial institution, then contact us.
- We do not allow exchanges on request for any reason.
- If your item is discontinued or otherwise unable to be replaced we will replace it at our discretion with what we deem is an appropriate replacement.
- Any exchange for any reason that changes the model (including dot color) regardless of any price difference, or whether the optic was sent in for a warranty replacement is considered an upgrade and subject to the same terms.
- The upgrade/exchange replacement item may be a tested unit in open-box condition without defects, as well as all future replacements or warranty replacements
- It is your responsibility to keep any and all documentation of model change of item we instruct in order to receive future warranty care
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. – Our goal is to make you you get the best service possible.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR CYELEE PRODUCTS. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AT ALL FOR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY. OUR LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY OBLIGATION UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE RECEIVED BY US FOR THE PRODUCT. THE REMEDIES STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AGAINST US REGARDING THIS PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE OR INTERRUPTIONS IN OPERATIONS, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSSES OF ANY KIND. THESE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE NOT MADE BY US WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES AND THE PURCHASER MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS IN THOSE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS.
Purchases made before 2023 are covered by a 3-year warranty against any failures arising from manufacturer defects or workmanship.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Their use does not imply affiliation or endorsement by these companies. All product names, logos, brands and other trademarks or images shown or mentioned are the property of the respective brand owners.