On a budget but still need a reliable red dot for your gun? Eagle9 red dot sight is the best choice for your pistol or rifle. When the Eagle9 was designed, Our goal was to make a affordable micro red dot sight that would work reliable for any firearm. It is tough enough to withstand normal roughing handling, recoil impluses and combat abuse. Featuring aclearly visible 3.5 MOA red dot and will provides you with a wide field of view. For those who are unsure or just getting started on the idea of utilizing a red dot sight on a pistol, this will be a great option.
Design to fit the slide/footprint of plate made for Vortex Venom,Burris, Or Optics ready pistol with Vortex Venom Cut. And ideal for shotguns, hunting rifles, and any other firearm with a Picatinny or Weaver rail system.
Why Choose EAGLE9 Red Dot Sight?
- HD optical glasses make the red dot as clear as possible.
- Anti-Reflective multi-coatings greatly increase light transmission, provide excellent image clarity.
- Parallax-free design, the red dot will stay on target while following the movement of the user's eye.
Quick & Easy To Use
- Quick and easy to zero the sight. Reduces wasted ammo compared to sights with continuous adjustment.
- Change battery without reattaching and rezeroing your red dot.
- The Sight will auto enter sleep mode after 3 hours.
Maximum Dot Visibility
- Crisp 3.5 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting on any platform
- Easy to Turn on, No matter which button you press.
- 6 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
Hold Up to Strong Recoil
- Easy-to-zero and passed the 1000 Rounds Test on all type guns without losing it.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating from impact or recoil
- The Ealge9 uses a Fastfire/Venom/Docter Style Mounting Footprint and includes a removable Low Mount for Picatinny Rails(Not Include Mount Plate)
- Up to 3,000 Hrs Battery Life
|Objective Clear Aperture||28mm|
|Illumination Settings||4 for daytime and 2 for nighttime|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||+/- 40 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range||+/- 40 MOA|
|Reticle||3.5 Red Dot|
|Battery||1 x CR2032 Up to 3000 hours|
|Mount Type||Picatinny MIL-STD 1913|