Design For Your Range Time!
The ANT is a good gift for who love steel challenge shooting. The red dot is clear, easy to acquire and get on target. The HD Glass offers you an unbeatable clarity and our 6 brightness Levels (4 day time, 2 nighttime) can handle even the sunny days. Two positive locking screw for windage and elevation lock the adjustment screws in position, makes it more reliable to zero while holding up stable to strong recoil. Everyone that has shot this red dot will loved it! Install it will make your stage times drastically improved.
- HD optical glasses make the red dot as clear as possible.
- Anti-Reflective multi-coatings greatly increase light transmission, provide excellent image clarity.
Quick & Easy To Use
- Press up button 3s to turn on, Press Down button 3s to turn off.
- Change battery without reattaching and rezeroing your red dot.
- Up to 3,0000 Hrs Battery Life on Lowest Setting.
Maximum Dot Visibility
- Crisp 6 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting on any platform
- 6 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
- Ideal For Pistols, ARs And Shotgun Shooting
Hold Up to Strong Recoil
- Easy-to-zero and passed the 1000 Rounds on all type guns without losing it.
- Design with Lock Screw, Good to hold strong recoil!
- The ANT uses a Venom/Docter Style Mounting Footprint and includes a removable Low Mount for Picatinny Rails(Not Include Mount Plate)
|Objective Clear Aperture||26mm|
|Illumination Settings||4 for daytime and 2 for nighttime|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||+/- 40 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range||+/- 40 MOA|
|Reticle||6 Red Dot|
|Battery||1 x CR1623 Up to 30000 hours|
|Mount Type||Picatinny MIL-STD 1913|